Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)

I went down to Rosebullet at Orchard Gateway for the Rosebullet X Anna Sui event with Meryl, Tracy and Joanne. Both Joanne and I picked up an eye-shadow from Anna Sui and along with a eye-shadow case.




I like the tiny book eye-shadow case very much! The damage was SGD23.


It was a pleasure browsing the collection in the store and we were offered drinks from Rosebullet as well as receiving an appreciation door gift upon registering at the event.  


I picked up some items from Etude House, Suntec City. I got the Silk Scarf for my trip in Perth, Australia. It is a double care hair mask which consists of 2 steps, Hair Treatment and Essence Hair Cap.


Apart from the hair mask, I also purchased the Best Seller Set which consist of 3 star products from Etude House - Previous Mineral BB Cream (SPF30 PA++), Moistfull Cream and Sleeping Pack Mask at only SGD20.


I got a greeting card from Tracy who came back from Hoi An, Vietnam. Thanks for remembering me! 


My colleague, Kelly just came back from BKK in April, and got me a nice pinkish purse with tissue compartment from NaRaYa.



Thanks so much, Katharos Organics for my personalized 2-week sample pack. After using the products, I noticed that my skin has significantly shown improvement.  



I end my post with my random weekend dinner at HK Kim Gary Restaurant, VivoCity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA