Black Nut Gastrobar Opening Party + Trick Eye Museum SG - #followmetotrickeyesg

'Black Nut' is a newly opened gastro pub which is located at Emerald Hill. It is named after the local seed/fruit 'Buah Keulak' , and the pub offers Asian-inspired bar bites.


Sweetie extended her invite to me to their Raunchy Rojak Opening Party, and the private party event allowed us to indulge in a free flow of drinks! We ordered Erdinger as this is my favorite beer, apart from Stella Artois. It was nice to catch up with some friends at the event too.
 
 
 Upon entering the premises, it gave me a strong feel of vintage ambience, and I was surprised to see stacks of retro snacks/candies on each table which kinda brought back some rollin' good times of mine when I was young.

 
We started off our night with Kilat Kilat Cocktail (strong Hokkien sense feel).


 
We took some photos outside the pub with some props which were provided by the organisers. We were also given an opportunity to have a photo with the popular VJ, Utt, at the photo booth too.

 
 
I give this vintage setting and Asian-influenced food served at Black Nut both my thumbs up! Lastly, thanks for the invite, and for the box of retro biscuits!


 
Last year, I went to Trick Eye Museum with my fellow girlfriends, and we had a lot of fun there. Let's hang out soon, gals!

 
I joined the photo contest which was organised by Trick Eye Museum SG - #followmetotrickeyesg, and this is the photo I submitted to enter this awesome lottery photo contest, and I was lucky enough to be selected by them!

 
 
I won myself a Trick Eye Museum Passport which allows me to enter free to every Trick Eye Museum globally, as well as a Starbucks Card worth SGD30!


 
Thanks so much for selecting me as one of the winners! I look forward to more new exhibits at Trick Eye Museum SG in the near future.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA