Grand Opening of Fasta

Fasta is a newly opened food joint which is located at the ground level of South Beach Tower, and the nearest MRT station is the Esplanade on the circle line. To me, it is a well-hidden gem, and I was glad to find this place!
 
 
The wait is between 10-15 minutes, which is pretty fast for a decent dish to serve up. The eatery place is rather small in scale, but they do have a reasonable amount of seating available within the place.
 
 
I used to dislike fast-cooked take-away pasta, as they generally don't give the quality that I want from a decent pasta dish, but Fasta changed my view! I was surprised by the pasta that came in a take-away bowl which tasted so delicious!

 
Now, I love the concept of take-away bowls as it is smart way to save money and time!

Fasta provided fresh pasta at an incredible fast service. Patrons can also customised their own gourmet pasta bowls, and these start from SGD6.50, where you can choose from 5 types of pasta choices - Angel Hair, Spaghetti, Orzo, Tagliatelle and Linguine.

 
I tried out a few entries from the menu which included the warm bowl and cold bowl series. I preferred the 'Shio Ba Mee' from the Warm Bowl series and the 'Tuna Poke' from the Cold Bowl series.
 
 
Vegan Fox under the Cold Bowl list

 
Smokey Quacky Ducky under the Cold Bowl list
 
 
Tuna Poke under the Cold Bowl list

 
Scallop Wallop under the Warm Bowl list

 
Shio Ba Mee under the Warm Bowl list
 

The pasta was piping hot when it was served, and I found that it was the perfect amount in terms of portion servings for me! The pasta was perfectly cooked and al dente.
 
 
Thanks for having me at the grand opening event! I really enjoyed the pasta very much and they are REALLY WORTH MENTIONING! Lastly, the management and staff were very friendly too. Do visit them if you're in the area as the pasta by Fasta is REALLY worth checking out!
 
Fasta
 
26 Beach Road
South Beach Avenue
#B1-23 Singapore 189768
Instagram: @fastasg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA