[store event] American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) + Guess

I had the privilege to attend the American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Styling Workshop, which was held at their outlet in Suntec City, and was all thanks to CK for extending her invite to me!



I met up with my niece, Pauline who came down to support her friend, Daryl at the event.


Meryl was in Singapore, so she joined me for this event. Thanks gal, for making time available for the meet-up!




There was a special deal for all invitees during the event, and I made use of the shopping privileges to purchase a pair of Ripped Jeans and a die-cut fabric choker. The damage was affordable and reasonable.



Thanks AEO for the shopping perks and we were also given a bag of goodies at the end of the event. I love the mini AEO shopping bag which was a thumb drive.


Being a CLEO Society Member, I got an invitation to the CLEO Society Exclusive Event with Guess, which was held at Marina Bay Sands (MBS).



This event was held in conjunction with the launch of the 2016 Guess Handbags Holiday Collection, and was exclusively only at Marina Bay Sands retail outlet.


We took photos at the photo booth!


My OOTD at the event, and I really love my jeans from AEO!


Apart from learning some fashion tips at the event, we were also given a generous shopping special deal too. I picked up one of the holiday collections at the event, and it was a Pouch Key Chain to add on to my current using bag. I am happy with my haul as it cost me only SGD14!


Thanks CLEO for the goodies bag!


I end my post with my throwback 'RKM' dinner date with jasmine and Ryden. We settled on our double dates at Ambush European Restaurant, which was located on the 4th floor at plaza Singapura.
 



The total damage was SGD115, which was about SGD 28.75 per person. We had 4 main courses and we topped up additional SGD5.50 for a drink and soup of the day.


We also shared the Sausage Platter. As a whole, the food was delicious with a decent damage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA