My weekend getaway to KL

Hello Collar ; Hiya Carrie



After a long hiatus, I finally re-visited Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant for my brekkie. There are so many nice choices of food at Petaling Jaya, and we are always spoilt for choices. Like what my Baby always says: we have so much nice food, but we only have one stomach!


I love the dim sum goodness! Do beware of the dim sum photos galore! 


We had Egg Tart, Fried Carrot Cake, Pork Porridge, Lotus Leaf Glutinous Rice, Braised Chicken Feet, Siew Mai, Har Gow and Stuffed Eggplant. 








Every entrée we ordered tasted wonderful, and I had a great breakfast to start my brand new day! 


Baby and I went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch, and we settled at Sushi Jiro for an affordable meal. 

Each plate is charged at RM2.99, and we paid RM75 for 23 plates. If you are looking for nice and cheap sushi, then this eatery is a perfect place for you. 


Time to share my loots on this space... 


I spent RM120 at Sephora! I picked up a Christmas Holiday Set 2016 from Tarte and a benetint by Benefit. 


Monki has opened a new outlet at Sunway Pyramid, and I was lucky to be here to enjoy their shopping deals. I picked up an off-shoulder crop tee and a leather Choker for only RM40.
What a deal! 


I also picked up a velvet choker from Vincci at only RM29. 


Lastly, I got an overall (jumper suit) from F.O.S at only RM69. 


During my weekend getaway, I was invited to the 1st Anniversary celebration of Drip Loft which is located at Malaysia 's most happening place in Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Thanks for the kind hospitality! Happy anniversary and many business returns! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA