G-FEST at *SCAPE Playspace + random-ness

I recently met up with Jasmine for an hour's lunch date at Menya Sanji Singapore restaurant which is located at Hong Leong Building. We had a delightful lunch and I always enjoy her companionship!
 
 
On to another throwback meal, and this one is a sad one. We had dinner with Leah, who is leaving my company after 10 years of being with us. The farewell dinner with her was at Olivia & Co, which is located at the North Atrium of Suntec City. We chatted and shared many fond memories during the farewell dinner session. 

 
After a long hiatus, Baby and I decided to re-visit the 'Flaming Don', which is located at Bugis+. We are both fans of this place, as we can get to eat affordable Japanese rice bowls which are pretty authentic. For this meal, I had Miso Buta Yaki Don, and I found the presentation rather appealing. There were grilled 'lines' imprinted on the pork slices, and I do love charred pork slices very much!



 
Baby and I are lovers of G-Shock and Baby G watches, and we both currently own a few pieces. It's no surprise that we decided to visit the G-FEST event, which was G-Shock Singapore's first ever street culture festival. How can we miss out on that! We went there to take a look at the limited edition G-Shock watches.

 
The festival celebrates the 35 years of G-Shock’s heritage in sports, art, music, and fashion. It was held at *SCAPE Playspace. 



 
Thanks for the tote bags! 

 
Recently, my colleague went back to her hometown, Ipoh, and she helped me to pick up the Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar Christmas Set from her friend, who works in Laneige Malaysia. This set cost only RM100 for 4 different colors! It only cost me SGD33 with the current exchange rate of 3.03. On hindsight, each colour only cost me SGD 8+, which is way cheaper than the SGD30 each I would have paid for in Singapore. What a steal!
 



I got No.2 Red Cashmere, No.3 Tint Mint, No.5 Sunshine Coral and No.6 Red Velvet 
 

 
I got an early Christmas gift from Brownrice.co! I really love the bunny, thanks ya! Do check out more Christmas gifts ideas from Brownrice.co.

 
On a random weekend, we had our all-favorite comfort food - Mixed Fried Fritters from L32 Kopitiam which is located at Geylang Lorong 32. We normally have Ban Mian from the same coffeeshop as well, whenever we are there.
 

 
I end my post with my OOTD with Olaf and Anna from Disney's Frozen outside Orchard Central, as well as a back view photo which was taken by my baby a couple of weeks ago. He secretly took this photo as I was trying to snap a photo of the road arches which had been decorated by a Disney theme, near Shaw Centre.


 
Lastly, I really am an avid Pokemon fan, and Baby got me a Torchic toy from the Macdonald's at Scape!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA