[product review] Charle Eterrite Series + Peptide Volume Essence J & Co:Ceu

I was glad that Cosmeria Beauty sent me the following products:- The 'Charle Eterrite Essence (I)', and 'Charle Eterrite Washing Foam'. These products are all under their Charle series. These came directly from Japan, and I was lucky enough to do a review!
  

 
The Charle series received many positive reviews and is well-liked by many Japanese Women. It has a high rating for its functionality and its regard to aging care.  
 
 
~ Eterrite WASHING FOAM ~

 
Charle Washing Foam does a good cleaning job, as I felt my excess sebum being washed away by the face wash. It left a baby-smooth feeling after usage! Most importantly, I did not feel any uncomfortable feeling or have any adverse effects after washing my face!

 
~ Eterrite ESSENCE (I) ~


 
Charle Essence (I) helps to improve skin resilience, as well as to give clarity too! My face felt as soft as a cushion after I applied the luxurious foam onto my face.

 
 
 
Thanks Cosmeria Beauty for sending the products over!
 
 
 I was also happy to be selected by the company '0.8L Singapore' to do another review, and they sent me the following product :- 'Peptide Volume Essence J & Co:Ceu'.
 
 
Peptide Volume Essence J & Co:Ceu is an all-in-one solution which has a highly concentrated essence that changes the texture of the skin to prevent it from aging. It also helps to improve on wrinkles, brightness and elasticity of the skin!
 

 

 
I was amazed by the results I received after using this innovative and creative product. My skin felt more supple and smoother than before! 

 
Thanks for the wonderful try out and the smooth delivery of the product and I do hope my mini review can help my friends and readers to understand the products better! Lastly, thanks for stopping by my space. 



Comments

moris said…
Donaco Poker Sebagai Situs Agen Poker Online Uang Asli Yang Menyediakan Transaksi Dari Bank Bca, Bni, Bri, Mandiri dan Danamon Memberikan Minimal Deposit Yang Sangat Murah Serta Menyediakan Hadiah Jackpot Setiap Harinya Dan Bisa Bermain Dengan Para Player Dari Seluruh Kota Yang Ada Di Indonesia.

Waktu Yang Relatif Singkat Dalam Semua Proses Transaksi Akan Semakin Membuat Para Member Betah Dan Puas.

Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA