[random] BBQ Party/gathering at SAFRA Mount Faber

The company I work in has two departments which liaise closely with one another. I belong to the CSR Team, and the other team is the DOC team. Recently, the DOC Team organised a BBQ Party/gathering at SAFRA Mount Faber, and they invited the CSR Team to join in the fun too!





We enjoyed ourselves very much and BBQ party was a success, kudos to to Soo Peng and her husband. They did a lot of work and put in extra effort to make the party a success!


Through this outing, I got to know my work mates better, and I look forward to more gatherings in the future!



Mcdonald's has again offered something to vie for, and it's none other than the 'My Melody' Holder which was apparently very popular in Japan! As usual, Singaporeans are crazy over such items, and I was not surprised to hear of stories that people were queuing for the items since 3am in the morning! The Uber cute 'My Melody' holder was sold out within hours after its launch on the 06/12. Luckily enough, my sister-in-law Karen managed to help me obtain one! I appreciated this kind gesture immensely!



In Japan, they also released a Shinkansen Holder, albeit to lesser fan craze.


 Nevertheless, I got mine, and I intend to use it during my road trip to Malaysia! 


Boss B just came back from his holiday from Italy recently, and he got each of us a pouch as a gift. 



I end my post with the lovely Christmas gifts from Vi-vien! I love the earrings holder in book form very much, and Lipstick from Clio + Super Sufur Pouch! Thanks so much girl, I love them loads! 




Lastly, I got a travel set of 'Diane' haircare from Guardian pharmacy during my recent weekend staycation in KL. I paid RM10 for this Moist Diane Botanical Shampoo and Treatment Set. This will be great for my upcoming trip! 


During a recent visit to Kim Gary, I redeemed a glass of Christmas Matcha Drink at no cost as I am a member of this eatery! Apart from redeeming our food perk, Baby and I had our dinner too. Being a member, I was also entitled to a weekday 10% discount off the total bill, which added an extra dining pleasure for us! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA