[random] Meet & Greet Session with We Bare Bears + Trial Kit received via snail Mail.

The popular Cartoon Network characters, We Bare Bears are celebrating their Christmas this year at all malls belonging to the Fraser Property group.


I met up with the Lee family, and I became a part-time nanny for Baby Rena!


Along with her Mommy, Jasmine, we went for the Meet & Greet session which was held at the Causeway Point. 





Have a beary Merry Christmas! 


After that, together with Ryden and Baby, we went for our late lunch at Watami Japanese Restaurant, and we had a delightful meal there. 


Thanks 8miles and Food Art for sending some samples/trial over to me. I had a good time trying out the healthy beverages!



I will just touch upon some of my personal favourite drinks of the samples I was given. First up, the 'Season Herbal' Drink enhances one's digestive system and increases the rate of  metabolism. The taste was not too bad.

Gold Plus Multi-grains reduce the risk of high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. It also helps to lower down the risk of eye disease, and lastly, enhances calcium absorption. 

The 'Black Secret' is high in protein and calcium. It brightens up the skin and darkens the hair naturally. It also aids in the production of red blood cells, and helps to prevent age-related diseases. 

Brown Rice Oat Meal also improves digestive systems and increases one's rate of metabolism. It further assists to reduce one's cholesterol levels!


I enjoyed the beverages very much! Thanks so much once again! 


My Brother organised a birthday celebration session for my Mommy at Chef Lam, Golden Mile Food Centre. I can't deny that they do serve yummy zi char dishes but the waiting time was way too long. If you are very hungry, please consider the long waiting time when you dine here!


We ended our dinner session with a group photo!


I attended the Cartier, Icon of Style Exhibition which was held at ION Orchard's Cartier Boutique. Baby accompanied me to this event on a random weekday, and we were given a die-cut leopard card as a keep-sake!


Thanks Stellar Pets for sending the Boreal sample packs over! 

Boreal is a product from Canada which contains organic trace mineral such as zinc and manganese which are essential for a dog's skin/coat health. It also helps to improve the robustness of the immune system, as well as strengthen bones.

I do hope my Coco will love the Whitefish Meal and Red Meat meal formula canine kibbles. 


Lastly, I received a ton of sample packs from CREMOBLAB via snail mail!! Thanks so much for the generosity, and i am certain they will be extremely useful for travelling!


I end my post with a random food photo which I had as my main course at Ding Tai Feng's branch at the Wisma Atria!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA