[product review] The Light Serum by 28Cubed

I was happy to be selected by 'Try and Review' to do a product review of "The Light Serum" by 28Cubed.
 
 
 
The complete Set Includes a Dispenser, Magnetic Stand, Travel Cap, Serum Cartridges.
 
 
The Light Serum by ‘28Cubed’ bears a unique formula which targets effective skin solutions. The serum works based on the human’s 28-day rejuvenation cycle. The main task is to combat pigmentations and address the root cause of uneven skin tones in order to create brighter and younger looking skin.
 


 



 
I love the sleek-looking refillable dispenser that makes it easy for meto bring it along with me wherever I go. The texture of serum is lightweight and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling after application. I love this amazing packaging, as it looks stylish, but most importantly, it is eco-friendly. 
 

I applied it twice a day - once in the morning and once at night continually for 28 days. Now, The Light Serum plays an important role in my part of my skincare regime. 

 
The result is pretty immediate as I can see a difference within a week of usage. It helps me to improve my overall skin texture, and now my skin feels hydrated and smoother than previously. It is a great and safe product and I highly recommend it! 

 
 
Thanks for sending the product over and for the wonderful try out. I do hope my mini review/experience can help to give you guys a better understanding about the product and functions. 
 
 

Comments

I dont know this serum.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA