[random eats] Starker Bistro + Tok Panjang

I love Public Holidays!! We started off on our date by having the Macdonald's limited-time offer Purple Sweet Potato Waffle Cone Ice-cream! Both of us enjoyed it immensely!


Next, we went to the 'Starker's Bistro' outlet at HILLV2. We ordered a pint of beer ech, and also got a plate of Salted Egg Sweet Potato Fries as an accompanying snack. The damage was SGD56-ish. We spent quality time at the Starker Bistro discussing about Baby's birthday trip in September!





I end my day with our zi char fare for dinner at Bukit Timah Food Centre. The damage was pretty decent, and was great value for money!


Tracy, Linda and I met up in a Monday evening for dinner, and we settled at Tok Panjang Peranakan Cafe which is located at Dorsett Residences Singapore. We made use of the Eatigo App that allowed us to enjoy a 30% discount off the total bill!



Tok Panjang serves up classic and delicious Nonya dishes. We had a good dinner gathering, and we truly enjoyed one another's companionship!





My random lunch with my office lunch mates at OmoOmo Food Concepts, Suntec City. The orders are made a the self-service Touchscreen kiosks, and food collection is done once your receipt number appears on the big wall-mounted screens!

I had ‘Pick Up Chick’, and it tasted pretty yummy. Fusion food is always a plus because we get to enjoy the best of both worlds all in one dish! Nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis! It is a surprisingly good fusion eatery place where Japanese meets Korean. It is definitely worth a re-visit.


For our recent RKM's Thu-Date, I brought Baby to enjoy a buffet dinner spread at the PARKROYAL On The Kitchener Road recently. I love spending quality time with him, and it was my way of thanking him for showering me with his love and care all these years. Long may it continue in the coming years!!

I made use of UOB's bank promotion for a 1-for-1 deal for our dinner. This is a good deal, as it helps us to save up for our upcoming holiday trips! I enjoyed several servings of Black Pepper Crayfish, which was the main highlight of the buffet to me. The desserts were also outstanding! The buffet spread selection was pretty decent for the amount we paid, and we couldn't believe that the damage for the dinner was less than SGD50!


I end my post with our CSR team’s random luncheon at Ichiban Boshi with Boss B. Thanks for the treat! We had a delightful 1-hour lunch with one another! 

Comments

I am very curious this ice cream.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA