[product review] Personalized Moisturizer by alche{me}

Recently, I signed up for the 'Daily Vanity Review Program', and I got a reply from them on joining a review campaign on the skincare brand - alche{me} for their newest Personalized Moisturizer. I was happy to be selected by the company 'Daily Vanity' to do the review, and to begin, I was tasked to do a quick 5-min online consultation via Alche{me} website.


 Alche{me} skincare is custom formulated for users, based entirely on the user's skin's needs, goals and concerns. Bespoke skincare refers to products that are customized to suit one's needs perfectly. Hence, this reduces the chance of wastage all whilst being super effective for one's complexion. Doesn't it sound like a double-win situation? Everybody knows that most of the bespoke formulas come at a hefty price tag. Alche{me} is a skincare brand that specializes in providing personalized conscious skincare formulations, with their prices starting from as low as SGD50.


The first step involves uploading a selfie, and even though it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended as it allows for your consultant to perform a more accurate gauge on what Alche{me} products can do for your skin.


Answer the questions as honestly as possible, ranking the severity of common skincare issues that apply to your complexion. The whole process was fast and hassle-free. Once the results are revealed, the user will then be given a code to checkout their personalized moisturizer.

 
I received the product within 4 days after my consultation was completed. I love how my skin condition was analysed online before the company recommends and custom makes the best one-of-a-kind blend for me.

I have selected their signature fragrance - Fresh Cucumber scent. After using the product, my skin felt supple, and I was happy with the results. I really like the idea of customization as everyone’s skin concerns are different. Thanks Alche{me}


After I applied the moisturizer, my skin immediately felt hydrated and looked significantly brighter. I’m fully aware that my dark spots aren’t going to disappear within a short period of using it, but I’m certain constant usage will help me on my skin pigmentation issues. This lightweight moisturizer is also great to wear under makeup foundation. It is also nice to know that my personalized moisturizer did not contain any extra ‘ingredients’ that my skin could do without.


Thanks Alche{me} for the beauty journey that has been thoughtfully planned to bring me the very best of what I actually need. Lastly, thanks for the wonderful try out and the smooth delivery of the product and I do hope my mini review can help my friends and readers to understand the product better! Lastly, thanks for stopping by my space!


I end my post with my Saturday Dim Sum Brunch with Baby and Mom Vi! This time we visited China Classic Restaurant which is located at Chinatown Point, as they are celebrating their 2nd Anniversary and the dim sum dishes are going for SGD3.80 per plate. The China Classic is a Cantonese Restaurant, and they offer traditional 'Push-Cart' dim sum, like how they do in Hong Kong. Baby loves the traditional push-cart dim sum as compared to those 'Ala carte' ordering style. The damage was pretty hefty, as we paid SGD71-ish for our meal. 


My recommendations are Deep-fried Shrimp Mango Roll, Braised Chicken Feet and Beancurd Roll in Black Bean Sauce.



Comments

I dont know this cosmetic.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA