Dine at Hans Im Glück and Tampopo + Tasting at Nunsaram

 
I re-visited Hans Im Glück at VivoCity on a random weekend for lunch again. We each ordered a lunch set special, and it is a tremendous bonus that the special is applicable on weekends as well!
 
 
  
 Both Baby and I had a beef burger with sourdough bread. We also had sides of sweet potato fries and salad with Asian dressing as well. We loved the sweet potatoes fries very much!
 
 
We also had thirst quenchers to go with our mains, and at the end of the meal we were each served a cup of hot tea to round up our meal experience. Nothing beats having a nice German meal with loved ones on a relaxing weekend afternoon. 

 
The damage was about SGD52, and this is a treat for my Dearest Hubby! I love you, Baby! 


 Baby and I spent our Fri-date at Tampopo which is located at Takashimaya Shopping Centre. This eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta, and we ordered Kuro Buta Ramen as our mains.
  
 
As Tampopo is running their 15th Anniversary promotion, their sashimi dishes were now having a 40% discount off, so we shared a plate of Sashimi Moriawase! Thanks Baby for the treat, and I love spending quality time with him! 

 
Baby renewed his membership, and we were given a SGD30 welcome voucher to redeem within 60days. One of the benefits of being a Tampopo Member is that a SGD20 voucher will be given on the member's birthday month!

YAY! Feel like I am going to dine in Tampopo real soon... 
 
 
Nunsaram offers free food tastings on their newly launched dishes through its own social media platforms to fans/followers!
 
 
We visited their newest branch which is located at Westgate for the tasting. This time, we were introduced to their menu - Beef Brisket Rabokki, a Korean spicy ramen served with Korean rice cakes and Beef Slices. It tasted flavorful, and the spiciness was still tolerable. If you are a fan of instant noodles, you will enjoy their Rabokki. The only downside is that the rice cakes were missing in the Beef Brisket Rabokki during our tasting. 
 
Thank you, Nunsaram for having us!


 
눈사람 Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe
04-37/K4 Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive, Singapore 608532
 
 
The Great Singapore Sales (GSS) are around the corner, and Pull & Bear is having a massive discount presently! I decided to make use of the discount to get myself some clothes, and I picked up a black dress, a black crop top and a colorful skirt at a total damage of less than SGD45. What a steal!

 
I also got myself a box of Steam Eye Mask by MegRhythm. It features the limited edition of Gudetama design.

 
I end my post with my latest plush, Tokidoki - Latte Plush from one of the claw machines located at Northpoint City. I love this super cuddly Latte plush as I am a fan of the Moofia!


Comments

I dont know how dishes taste but bowles looks great <3

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA