Premiere night of INALA + Happy Shopping with Althea

INALA finally makes its way from London's West End to the Sands Theatre at Marina Bay Sands. INALA is about togetherness. It transports the audience directly to the small village in Africa in which it is set, and it fills our hearts with peace and joy.

 
 
The stage setting is rather simple, but the excellent performance makes up for it! INALA delivers an exhilarating fusion of South African and western cultures live on stage, and is not to be missed. 

 
Thanks to the 'Sisters Grimm' for having us at the premiere night of the Grammy Multi-award winning West End Zulu Ballet, ‘INALA’. It is a perfect marriage of contemporary dance and choral music. A tremendous feel-good visual treat indeed!
 
 
 First of all, I would like to thank Althea for pampering and taking care of me. I am super happy to be part of Althea's Angels, who are the beauty ambassadors of Althea's Beauty Community! 
 
 
I love beauty products, especially those that are authentic and having a price range that is comfortable for my pockets. Thanks Althea Korea for being a trustworthy online store to offer comprehensive Korean beauty products.
 
 
Recently, I made my beauty haul via Althea website, and my parcel arrived within a week. I love how efficient the delivery was and all my items were nicely bubble packed in a limited edition holiday box!
 
Below were the items which I ordered…
  
 
Esfolio Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel Mist 100%


 
Missha 4D Mascara

 
Innisfree Apple Seed Cleansing Tissue


 
Pyunkang Yul Cleansing Foam

 
Mamonde Rose Water Toner Pad
 
 
My entire haul cost less than SGD45, and best thing about it was that it arrived safely! Check out their in-house promotion to enjoy additional beauty perks through their special deals. Happy shopping! 
 

Comments

Cosmeticks inside box look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA