[random] Dinner at Tsukada Nojo

I finally met up with CK after a 3 month hiatus. Together with my usual clique, Chewy and Meryl, we visited Tsukada Nojo (Bijin Nabe) which is located at Chinatown Point. Meryl was the only person who had yet to try this eatery place.


We picked up the signature Bijin Nabe hotpot for a 4-pax portion, and it came with fresh prawns, minced chicken meatballs, Japanese beancurd roll, black fungus, purple sweet potatoes radish, lady fingers, golden mushroom, Japanese red radish, baby corns and assorted greenies. The hotpot set also includes a choice of carbo items too, and we chose egg noodles. All ingredients are carefully selected for a nourishing Bijin Nabe dining feast. The big pot of collagen was served to us, and it looked like silky milk pudding.

The friendly server told us that we needed to boil the collagen and it will melt into a thick soup broth when heated. The chicken bones were stewed/cooked for more than 8 hours and left to cool down to form a collagen pudding.

The process for the melting took about 5 minutes, and after the soup was boiled, the given ingredients were put into the hotpot. Finally the Bijin Nabe was ready to eat, and we were all excited to dig in...



The damage was pretty hefty and each of us paid about SGD29. Oh well, we were glad to pay for good quality and delicious food. Our gathering was a good one as we were able to catch up with one another to enjoy yummy food together. Looking forward to our next meet-up!



Thanks CK for the facial mask sheet and my favorite snack from Korea. Thanks too to Chewy for the Himalayas Salt Mint Candy, and I really appreciate her thinking about us, even when was across the causeway in Malaysia to attend an event!






My weekday after-work dinner-dates with my Baby included a meal at Xin Wang HK Café, Plaza Singapura and Aburi En at VivoCity. 


I enjoyed my meals very much, but most importantly, I love spending quality time with my dearest Baby! Thanks so much for being my Pillar all these years! 


My colleague got every one of us in our CSR team a zip pouch from her recent Bali trip. Thanks ya, it looks nice! 



Boss D just came back from his family holiday from Seoul Korea recently, and he got each of us 3 facial mask sheets as gifts! 




Lastly, my MIL got me the Perfecting Cushion Intense from Sulwhasoo. I found it pretty hard to differentiate between the actual product and my existing power bank - a media gift given from Team of Sulwhasoo. Thank Mom Vi for the lovely gift! 


I end my post with my latest loot from Cotton On. I got myself an over-sized overall at a discounted price. The texture is soft and it doesn’t restrict me in my movements. Loving it indeed!



Comments

I like to try this gyoza :D

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA