[product view] 6-Effector Soft Marine Essence - Us on Earth + Dinner atSaizeriya

Hiya, here is yet another beauty review!


I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me the '6-Effector Soft Marine Essence’ by Us on Earth directly from Korea! It helps to calm sensitive skin and contains no harmful ingredients. This product is from Korea, and the main 2 keys ingredients are Botanical Extracts and Deep Ocean Mineral Water!!

I started a new daily skincare regime by including ‘6-Effector Soft Marine Essence’ a couple of weeks ago, and I now use it twice a day. It keeps my skin hydrated at all times! It has a pleasant scent too!!


I love this product as it feels very light on one’s face! It complemented well with my other beauty products. What I like most is that it is an environmentally friendly product! The bottle is made of corn and is biodegradable. Happy Skin Happy Mother Nature! 


It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin! It also takes care of your wrinkle woes and will provide a whitening effect too!

Thanks for the wonderful try out and the smooth delivery of the product! 


I'm back again at Saizeriya Restaurant! This time, I visited the outlet which is located at Aperia Mall. Baby and I are greatly attracted to the affordable prices indicated in the menu.


We started off the meal with must-order Garlic Butter Focaccia and Chicken Stew. 


Baby had his favorite Clams Soup Pasta in Spicy Tomato Soup. 


I love escargots, and I will never get enough of them. I ordered a half dozen Oven Grilled Escargots for myself. The fragrance won me over when it was served on the table. 


We also had a plate of Mid-Joint Chicken Wings, and they were well-marinated and tasted AWESOME! The damage was pretty pleasant, hence the reason why we love dining at Saizeriya!


After a long hiatus, we finally came back to Ivins Peranakan Restaurant which is located at Binjai Park to have our after-work dinner. We have been visting this eatery way back in 2008. Till date, it has been one of our favorite restaurants. 


I end my post with an indulgence from Paris Baguette! I love the milk pudding as it tasted creamy and yummy! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA