Friends gathering at BACHA COFFEE + Revealing my parti-package by Partipost

  It has been a great experience for me ever since I started blogging a decade ago. During my blogging journey, I've met up with some fellow bloggers who have now become my close friends! We now regularly arrange dates among ourselves to meet up over a meal in order to update and share on our recent happenings with each other.

Meryl has been keen to visit BACHA COFFEE, which is located at ION Orchard. She made a reservation at 830pm for us on a random Friday.


We met up for a simple dinner at Food Republic before heading to BACHA COFFEE. It originates from Morocco, and the outlet is inspired by the Dar El Bacha Palace in Marrakech.




Upon entering the premises, I was stunned by the classic interior design, as they use grand-looking ornaments such as chandeliers with reflective elements, as well as plush furniture.






We ordered the signature 1910 Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Watermelon Juice. 






We also had speciality Croissants! We chose Raspeberry & Cinnamon, Pistachio and Orange Almond flavours! Each Croissant had a buttery texture as well as a fluffy consistency. They paired well with our drinks perfectly!



BACHA COFFEE is a place which would certainly be fir for a taitai‘s high tea session over a pot of coffee on a leisurely afternoon in between shopping. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed ourselves that night, and thanks Meryl for the treat. A big toast to our friendship, with many more years to come!



I am into my fourth month with Particlub. Ever since I joined as a member in July, I have been receiving a monthly 'Parti-package' delivery to my doorstep! Many brands collaborated with Partipost for the month of October as compared to previously.

 

These were the goodies delivered to me!



Facial Tissue/Lotion Tissue/Pocket Tissue by Beautex, our home-grown brand.

 


Cereal pack in trial size by Kellogg’s



Singapore’s first bubble tea in a bottle! Brown Sugar Bubble Milk with chewy pearls by Polar Bubble Tea!



Cocomax 100% Coconut Water

 


Elkali - Natural Spring Water




Herbal Candy by Nature Drops


GlucosCare is a 100% natural herbal tea that helps to reduce the sugar absorption in body.

 


Beauty samples try-out by Home-grown skincare - LM Soelle



SGD5 x2 cash voucher by Giga Fries Potato Corner which I will be using soon!



This month’s Partimerch is a pen with cute logo, and I am looking forward to my November gift Box! Do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!



Thanks @littleones_hair_accessories for the cute handmade unicorn hair-clip, which KaeGirl loves so much!


 Do check their IG for more designs, as they offer matching hair clips and hair-bands for mummies and their little girls!



My EOTD (earrings of the day) - I wore a pair of ear-studs which was a gift from Meryl. I even wear them at home too, as I felt they looked pretty chic on me. Thanks for the sweet gift!



I end my post with my dinner with my parents. We had a simple family dinner at 'Gu Ma Jia Private Kitchen', which is located at Senette Estate. This is a simple dinner treat from Baby for my Dad’s birthday celebration. We had a pleasurable experience at the restaurant, and I am glad that my folks love the food served in this eatery place!


Comments

Its amazing place for a fan of coffee.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA