Happy Birthday Hayden + Collaboration with Listen - Selection by J&J + Product Review - Dr Plant Dendrobium Eye Cream

Happy Saturday!


Time flies, and HayBoy has just turned 8 in October this year! He has even started his own IG account - @harden_hayden. He developed a strong passion towards basketball these recent years, and we got him a basketball jersey featuring his favorite Basketball star player - ‘James Harden’ from the Houston Rockets.



His simple birthday celebration was held at home this year, due to Covid19 restrictions. It was a cozy mini birthday celebration and only family members were invited to the party.



This is his favorite Lychee birthday cake that he requested his mummy to bake for him. He enjoyed it very much.





Happy Birthday Hayden! Stay happy and healthy always.




Another month of collaboration with 'Listen - Selection by J&J' and they have delivered another 2 pairs of earrings to me!


I've worn them to work, and as well as for my casual outings. They go so well with most of my outfits!




I love my new ‘X’ shaped earrings as its minimalist design is suitable for everyday wearing and every occasion, and it also looks great with many styles.





They have a wide selection of trendy and unique earrings. Do check them out for their latest series!


Visit them - https://listenbyjj.com/

Follow them on IG - @listenbyjj

 


DR PLANT has recently launched their Dendrobium Eye Cream and it comes with a complimentary Micro Massager to improve absorption. I am pleased that I was given the opportunity to try out this new product!



This classy blue jar of eye cream is proven to effectively reduce 33% of fine lines/wrinkles and to firm up 22% of the area around our eyes! The accompanying micro massager helps to facilitate absorption of the product to the deeper layers of the skin.




This lightweight velvety soft cream delivers smoother, firmer and brighter eye contours. With the help of the gold micro massager, it increases blood circulation. It also contains unique botanical formula with rejuvenating and skin-moisturizing extracts of dendrobium orchid.



I applied a small dollop of the cream to the area around my eyes. I then used the micro massager in circular motions until the cream was fully absorbed. I love how the cream penetrated into my skin, and the scent of the cream was fragrant too!




Thanks DR PLANT for sending over the product, and I hope my mini product review can provide a better understanding on the product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA