[Dine & Drink] Dinner at Mrs Pho & New Teck Kee Chicken Rice Restaurant + Sixteen Ounces

I really enjoy the food served by the Vietnamese eatery 'Mrs Pho', and I am glad that Baby brought me there during one of our random dinner dates! Mrs Pho was opened by Vietnamese nationals, and they promise a slice of Saigon when you enter the premises! There is no fusion food in the menu, as they offer only traditional Vietnamese food.


We always order the Fried Spring Roll (Cha Gio) as our side dish. Each spring roll is stuffed with  juicy filling and is deep-fried to a perfect crisp.

 


I had chicken Noodle (Pho Ga) for myself, and the flat rice noodle was cooked to perfection. I love the broth too, and I always enhance the taste of the soup by squeezing lime and adding a dash of fish sauce that Vietnamese restaurants always provide.

 

The total damage was about SGD40 and this was inclusive of the 2 glasses of Salty lemonade drink (Chanh Muai), 2 main courses and 2 side dishes. The service is friendly and efficient. In short, Mrs Pho is worth a try!



After attending the tasting event at New Teck Kee Chicken Rice back in August, I decided to bring Baby to the eatery place to for dinner! Apart from having the tasty chicken rice, we also ordered some cze char dishes such as Fried Tofu and Radish Omelette! The damage was pretty affordable, and I will definitely come back again for my dinner fix!

 


I love Fridays (TGIF)!! We went to 'Sixteen Ounces', a bar that caught our eye which was also located at The Rail Mall after our dinner. We ordered a pint of beer each, and also got a plate of Popcorn Chicken as an accompanying snack. The damage was SGD40-ish. We spent quality time at the Sixteen Ounces as it reminded us of our dating/pak-tor days (courtship) days!



I really like this handmade hair clip from my colleague, V! Thanks so much for the lovely gift!




I end my post with my dinner with my colleagues after a random after-work run at Sanook Kitchen.


Comments

This handmade clip is so cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA