[Café Hopping] Knock Knock Café

Lately, I started to discover some cafes which are close to my area. Both S and I stay pretty near each other, so we decided to meet up for some café-hopping. We went to Knock Knock Café, which bears a floral-theme and serves Asian fusion cuisines.





I ordered the ‘Hae Bee Hiam’ Aglio Olio while S had the Kelong Vongole with Spaghetti.


The ‘Hae Bee Hiam’ Pasta gave me a local and nostalgic experience. I love the al dente spaghetti with the hae bee hiam tossed into it.



Apart from the lovely main courses, we also had a bowl of Classic Ole Fries. The total damage was SGD60. We love hanging out together and I enjoy her companionship and we will arrange another meet-up soon!



We ended our day at Singpost Centre, and I took many random photos of Molly from Kennyswork! A very Happy Advance ‘Molly Christmas’ to everyone!




Looking to install a new cooker hood or other cooking appliances in your new apartment or BTO? You’re just in time for Fujioh’s 80th Anniversary! Fujioh is having a free 2 years warranty for any Made In Japan Hoods!


The cooker hood has good absorption capabilities, and is easy to clean and maintain as everybody knows that it is a hassle to have to change the filter in the hood every few months. Luckily, the change of filter is omitted with Fujioh. The feature I love most about the hood is that it features a switch panel to control settings.



The key selling point of Fujioh’s cooker hood is that it was designed for heavy and oily Asian cooking. Most importantly, it assures us that our kitchen will remain clean after all the cooking and frying.




Baby brought me to Canton Paradise for Sunday brunch at the MBS outlet, as we love their quality dim sum! We only got our table after 20 minutes of waiting as we didn't make any advance reservation prior to arriving.



We started off with Boat Style Congee, and I loved the velvety smooth and silky texture, but most importantly it tasted good!



We love Fried XO Carrot Cake very much and this item has been listed under our FAVORITE item in any dim sum restaurant!



A dim sum brunch will never be complete without these yummy Siew Mai! Thanks Baby for the lovely brunch!




Both Baby and I made another trip down to the plant nursery which is located near Khatib. We picked up another 3 potted flower plants from the nursery. I love my balcony, as it has slowly become a mini garden. We love the colors that added to the greenery!





R helped me to redeem her shopping points from FairPrice to exchange for the apron and a pair of gloves set! Thanks so much!




 

I end my post with our favorite snack - Seafood Beancurd which I got from the Seafood Market Place by Song Fish.


Comments

This flower floor looks gorgerous.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA