Dinner at American TapRoom (ATR) + Roberta’s Pizza at MBS

Our inaugural dinner gathering after-working hours! We settled at the 'American TapRoom' (ATR), - a bistro which is located along the Geylang area (walking distance from Kallang MRT Station).


We ordered a glass of beer as a form of Fri-date night-out drinking session! I had the American Pale Ale - Bobek Citra.



We ordered the Shoestring flavored Fries - Truffle, and 2 portions of Half Dozen ATR Wings - the flavors were Butter Garlic and Sticky Assam Asian Glaze!





We had a Smoked Duck Pizza and a BBQ Bacon Pizza.


We spent almost 4 hours chatting away with one and another. I am glad that they liked this location in which I had suggested, and I thoroughly enjoyed their companionship. The damage was about SGD190. I look forward to more gatherings with this clique group!



Both Baby and I visited visited Brooklyn's famed pizza joint - Roberta's Pizza which recently opened their doors at Singapore’s most luxurious landmark, The Shoppes in Marina Bay Sands.

 


Roberta’s Pizza Singapore does not accept reservations, and is on a first come, first served basis. The pizzas are made from scratch only upon order.


The Singapore menu is kinda similar to Roberta’s outlets in the States, as they keep their selection to a small list of pizzas, salads, house-made breads and beverages like bottled beers and sodas!



We were given a counter seat, and in the middle of the restaurant is the Italian-imported gigantic wood-fired oven, so we witnessed the whole process from the pizza which was made from scratch till the pizza was ready to serve up to the respective table.







Roberta’s Pizza didn’t really impress us, as I don’t like the dough and I hate the burnt marks on the crust! The damage was SGD90-ish, and this is probably our first and also our last time visiting this outlet!



Thanks Ideas Colony for the arrangement, as I received a box of ‘Sambal Together Fried Chicken’ from Texas Chicken in good hands!

 



Texas Fried Chicken Singapore comes out with a new Sambal Together Box, and it is exclusively for Link members only!


Denote: This exclusive box is just for Link Members! Do remember to look out for the peel sticker at the front of the box, as you can scan for a QR code to check if you have a winning code for a winning code!



The exclusive box consists of two piece of delectable and delicious fried chicken that has been infused with sweet sambal! I felt that the chicken was easily comparable with the fried chicken and sambal from our famous Nasi Lemak! It also comes along with a Biscuit and a can of Coke to wash it all down!





Thanks for the delivery, Link X Texas Chicken!



I was invited to the welcome phase of being an 'Flaunta Global' Influencer, so they sent me a product and some decorative items. Having creativity is the entry requirement to be part of their influencer program.



Recently, I received a DM from them that I have officially become part of the Flaunta Global Influencer Program, and I will be prioritized in the invitation for their upcoming brand events. Thanks Flaunta Global!





This cute pack of Honey Butter Flavor Almond came in handy for my Netflix session during the May Day & Hari Raya long weekend Holidays!



I end my post with a group photo with my colleagues during lunch time, as our ex-colleague, V came down to have lunch with us! Keep in touch always!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA