[product review] Nutri Botanic Hair Plus II & Nutri Botanic Royal Jelly by VitaminMall + Kusabana Damage Repair Range

Taking care of your crowning glory is hard work, therefore hair supplements should come into the picture as they are specially formulated to help maintain normal hair growth.


Recently, seeing the amount of hair that is left on my hair brush after I comb my hair is something that I really worry about right now. I am glad that VitaminMall sent me one of their popular hair supplements - Nutri Botanic Hair Plus II that helps me to boost hair growth.



VitaminMall, ‘Run By Pharmacist’ is the leading online health supplement store which offers a wide range of vitamins, supplements and sports nutrition. It offers effective and high quality supplements from Australia, Canada and USA.





The Nutri Botanic Hair Plus II is clinically formulated, and it is works well for both Women and Men with thinning hair issues. With just 2 tablets per day, I saw the difference with less than a week's worth of usage!




If you want to defy aging, try the Nutri Botanic Royal Jelly which promotes great health and immunity. Pop in a soft-gel pill of Royal Jelly daily to reduce fatigue, improve digestion, and increase vitality. Royal Jelly is traditionally linked with longevity, and research has shown that it will slow down aging and maintain healthy, younger looking skin.



What I love about their supplements is that they are heavily discounted at VitaminMall. Nothing beats paying a friction for high-quality products that bring benefits to us! Check them out on Shopee, Lazada, Qoo10 and www.vitaminmall.com.sg

I was happy to have been selected by 'Try and Review' to do a review and they sent me a bundle set of Kusabana Damage Repair range.


The Kusabana Damage Repair range is created in Japan and is specially formulated with Japanese Camellia oil and Onsen water. They are free from silicone and what makes it unique is that it is formulated from hot spring water which promotes a healthy scalp. The ingredients also help to nourish and revitalize the scalp, giving brightness, silkiness and softness to hair. It prevents split ends.


This range protects my hair against UVB and oxidant damage, and helps to strengthen hair and provide extra repair for damaged hair at the same time! 


The Damage Repair Shampoo smells amazing and the packaging is pretty in pink and it looks pretty classy. After usage of the shampoo, I love the nice soft scent that my hair has, as well as the smooth texture. It made my hair tangle free too!


The Damage Repair Conditioner is a daily conditioner that effectively hydrates my hair healthily by leaving it luxuriously silky, soft, vibrant and shiny. It also helps to improve my hair resilience with rich moisturizing properties and reduces hair breakage, split ends and strengthens the hair too!


This range protects my hair against UVB and oxidant damage, and helps to strengthen hair and provide extra repair for damaged hair at the same time!


I am thankful that Kusabana Hair Care helps to take care of my tresses, as I
regularly do my coloring treatment which is a chemical process every 4 to 6 months. Therefore, the Damage Repair range is my savior, and I am glad to have been introduced to Kusabana, which has now become my top choice! Try out Kusabana today if you are a frequent user of chemical services from the salon.

Thanks for sending the products over and for the wonderful try-out. I do hope you guys enjoy my personal review/experience and hope they will help to give you some better understanding about the products!

Comments

Robis said…
Thank you for the recommendation. Royal jelly products are an energetic restorative that also improves the body's defenses.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA