[event] Hadasity X Elemis Wired Art Installation + Kiehl's Trash To Art Pop Up

I attended the Hadasity X Elemis Wired Art Installation Event at ION Orchard. I love the special collection created for this event.






During the event, all products from Elemis were having a 20% discount promotion, so I picked up their Skin Smoothing Facial Pads. Upon making the payment, I was given many sachet packs to try on.

I was given a goodie bag before leaving the event, and I received a deluxe sample trial kit which consisted of a cleansing balm, facial toner and nourishing mask.


Thanks for the kind hospitality!

I went to the Kiehl's Trash To Art Pop Up at ION Orchard, and there were eco-friendly art installations.

The campaign highlights Kiehl’s Mission Renewal efforts for a healthier planet by using only recycled, upcycled and eco-sustainable materials in all their structures.


We also received a 6-piece sample kit upon leaving the premises! I am looking forward to more pop-up events in the near future!


On one of the eve of the recent Public Holidays, the seven of us gathered to have dinner together after a hard day's work! After our meal, we headed down to Smile Dessert for some bingsu indulgence!! We had a delightful time together!


My group buy craze has been resurrected, and recently I made purchases again with the ‘Teban group’. I got a bottle of Anchovies Stir-Fried with Chili Paste which is the best bancha from the 'Gold Kimchi' brand. I got them from the Teban Group Buy. I paired it with the Instant Japchae which I picked up during my Korea trip!

My sweetest hubby is cooking for us again. He cooked Pesto Spaghetti with SausagesLastly I used Nori strips for garnishing, and it tasted pretty good. Both of us loved it very much. Thanks for the pasta dinner, Baby!

Lastly, thanks Baby’s colleague, ‘A’ for the snacks she got for us from her trips - Bangkok and Perth respectively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA