[product review] Root Re-Boot Shampoo + Mediheal Daily Treatment Pads

I am delighted to receive a package from Mediheal! In this post, I will be sharing my review on the Mediheal Daily Treatment Pads, which are now a TikTok sensation.


Toner pads have become so popular in the beauty community and everyone is talking about how effective and convenient they are. Many might be asking what are toner pads? Toner pads originated from Korea, and they are pre-soaked skincare products infused with a concentrated toner solution, which offers efficient and effective skincare solutions. What's best is that they provide a hassle-free and user-friendly method of applying toner to the skin in a fast and convenient way.



If your skin feels thirsty, then you are in for a treat as Mediheal’s Watermide Toner Pad is the perfect treatment to lock in moisture, de-puff, and to revive fatigued skin. It is an Intensive hydration for dry, dehydrated, fatigued skin with a cooling effect to de-puff and calm skin.


Each pad is made of hypoallergenic, ultra-soft, 100% plant-based vegan fibres with no artificial colors or fragrances to ensure a soft and comfortable application, and it is packed in a container which comes with a tweezer to keep the face pads dirt-free.

I like how thin and soft the pads are. I use them every morning and my skin gets refreshed, hydrated and ready for the day after after completing my other skincare steps!


After cleansing my face, I applied the product on any areas which need more love, such as the forehead, cheeks and chin for quick and easy intensive skin care. Leave it on the skin like a sheet mask for 15mins. Remove the pad sheet by gently wiping across the skin to tone and moisturize.



This is a great toner pad if you’re looking for some intensive hydration, and it’s great for all skin types. I love the square pads, as they are perfect to fit on my forehead. It is a great go-to toner pad for when the weather feels dry. It is suitable for all skin types.

With Singapore’s fast-paced city living, stress has weakened our scalps which results in hair loss. In addition, other factors such as color treatment, an unbalanced diet or lack of sleep might worsen the hair condition. Like many of you, I was also suffering from hair loss and other scalp issues. Through trial and error, I was looking for hair products that work on me. I am glad to be introduced to Lador Root Re-Boot Shampoo which eases my burden of itchy and sensitive scalp issues!

Korean hair products are the next big thing, and hair products from Lador use the same ingredients that Korean skin care products use. The agenda behind this brand is to treat your hair with the same TLC as much as you would take care of your face!


Lador Root Re-Boot Vitalizing Shampoo (Propolis & Citron) gently cleanses my scalp without stripping off its natural protective barrier. The texture is lightweight and I loved the light fruity scent! This shampoo is a happy pill to my sensitive scalp and I look forward to more good hair days!

I love the fruit aroma after usage, and it is a hair loss remedy that deeply cleanses and protects the scalp. It left a nice scent akin like garden filled with fresh herbs and sweet-smelling flowers. The Propolis extract moisturizes scalp and added shine to the hair. With the vitamin C content of Citron, it nourishes the hair. 

Lador Root Re-Boot Activating Shampoo (Cica & Tea Tree) is a functional and effective shampoo for improving hair loss, and is especially formulated for a dry and sensitive scalp. It is infused with menthol which refreshes and cools the scalp after washing the hair. It relieves itching and irritation, leaving your scalp feeling calm and comfortable.

If you’re looking for a shampoo that does it all – from relieving hair loss symptoms to providing a refreshing, soothing sensation. This is the perfect choice for you!


Lastly, thanks for sending the products over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA