[product review] Good Vibes - Vitamin C Glow Foaming Face Wash + i’m unau - Cera Hyaluronic Pause Cream

Recently, I was introduced to the Good Vibes Vitamin C Glow Foaming Face Wash, and it was delivered to me for my review. 




It gently illuminates dull skin to reveal a naturally radiant complexion. With the in-built brush applicator, it allows for deep cleansing. The soft bristles clear out the impurities, leaving skin with zero irritation.


I recently started using the Vitamin C Glow Foaming Face Wash by adding it into my daily skincare regime, and I was blown away by the results. The gentle foaming texture, is gentle, yet effectively removes impurities! My cleansed skin felt refreshed without any dryness. My complexion looks brighter, and I've noticed a reduction in dullness and uneven texture too!


The Good Vibes Vitamin C Glow Foaming Face Wash with Deep Cleansing Brush offers INSTANT BRIGHTNESS! Do pamper your skin with this product, as glowing skin that never fades is every woman’s dream. Now it’s time to give your skin the ‘C’ glow, and to ‘C’ it for yourself!

I am someone which is always on the lookout for productsthat delivers good results as they claim! Recently, I got an opportunity to try out a Korean product by i’m unau - Cera Hyaluronic Pause Cream, and I couldn’t wait to incorporate it into my beauty regime.

I love the logo of this Korean brand, which is a cute sloth! It is a slow-moving animal aka the most relaxed animal in the world. It is definitely the cutest hydration skincare product that I’ve ever used!


This product promises deep hydration and long-lasting moisture to maintain a healthy skin barrier. I believe many people know that if the product contains Hyaluronic Acid, which offers great hydration to the skin. I've pinned high hopes to see the end results!



The texture of the cream is rich and it is absorbed into the skin easily. My skin felt instantly supple after the first application.

After a week of usage, I have yet to see any great visible improvements to my skin. Oh well, since the brand says slooow beauty’, I will be patient to obtain the results, but I truly believe that a little goes a long way. I hope to explore more products from i’m unau in the near future!

Comments

Deena said…
I had once tries Good Vibes Vitamin C facewash and it does nothing, totally worthless.
Visit here for some Best Vitamin C Face Wash

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA