[facial mask sheet review] GNSKIN DOSAN WHITENING + VIS BLANC 2STEP MASK

Putting on a facial mask sheet is a convenient way to improve skin condition and to achieve good complexion. As a working adult, time is money, and I am pleased to use facial mask sheets as part of my weekly beauty regime. 



I was introduced to the GNSKIN (GANGNAM SKIN) - DOSAN WHITENING Sheet Mask. It promotes clearer and brighter skin, and it helps to revitalize the appearance of tired looking dull skin.



The mask sheet was drenched by 28ml of serum. This generous amount of serum is not sticky at all when the mask sheet was removed from my face. What a nutrient-rich skin treat!

I love how the mask sheet settled comfortably on my skin, and the nutrients seemed to be quickly absorbed into my skin. The thin and soft material prevents skin irritation on sensitive skin.

My face looks brightened and whitened, but was pretty much short-lived. Most importantly, I did not feel any stinging feeling and that’s what mattered the most to me. I think my dark spots will gradually fade off after a few more mask-ing treatments. Highly Recommend for those who want to reverse dull skin for a luminous glowing skin, and to fade off blemishes, scars or even dark spots on the face.

The VIS BLANC 2STEP MASK is a dual skin care mask for face & neck, and is specially formulated to reduce pigmentation and to brighten up the skin effectively.


Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes, and when removing the mask, gently pat your face to assist in full absorption. Lastly, excess essence can also be massaged into the neck area. Putting on a mask as a regular routine helps to improve overall skin health. 


The VIS BLANC 2STEP MASK had a generous amount of ‘wetness’ to it and is not as dry as other usual masks. This Eco-friendly mask sheet is super thin and soft, and it fits well. I love the goodness in this dual mask, as my skin still feels supple the next morning.


I will recommend this mask as I love how it brightens up my skin and my face looked more glowy after usage. It is a perfect solution to combat the signs of skin aging in order to achieve a more youthful complexion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA