Finally Arnolds....

Finally fulfilled Jo's craving for Arnolds... Baby drove us there for dinner... as usual long queue... we waited for 15-20mins for our seat... the smell of the fried chicken made our stomach growling!!!
we had 5 pcs Fried Chicken set... additional side kicks - Mashed Potato & Onion Rings
After dinner... we walked around City Plaza... left ard 9pm... baby sent Jo home first... then we continued our night at Harry’s Bar @ Dempsey Hill... Our Fave Haunt on weekdays... I had my fave Flavoured Margarita – Passion Fruit while baby got himself Snowball & Side Car... We had a nice chat there... understand each other more... deeper our love for each other...
Baby sent me home after our chill-out...I fell asleep during my car ride home again... I feel so secure whenever I am with you... Dreaming of you makes my nights worth while... Thinking of you makes me constantly smile... Something telling me that you are the one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA