PH Outing....

K Lunch @ Orchard Cineleisure with Jo, Violet & Baby…. fulfilling our singing desire.....


my solo time...

duet with Jo

browsing for songs...

WE ARE SO POWER..... see our song list (30 songs in a row) within mins... full le...

Our Lunch @ K Box - Sambal Sotong & Mix Fry Bento...

After our singing session, walked around the shopping centres in Orchard…. Took some snacks there too… As baby ‘Ma Ma I Lub You', he sent me home first….Then we meet up later for dinner…

Baby picked me up around 8.15pm for dinner… We went to Prince Taiwan Porridge off Cheong Chin Nam Road… We ordered Fried Taman Fish, Braised Chicken with Rice Wine & Chye Poh Omelette. Free flow of Sweet Potato Porridge.....

Fried Taman Fish
Braised Chicken with Rice Wine

After our late dinner, we went to Radio Hill for some small chat in the car …. baby sent me home around 11pm…. as we need to wake up early for work the next day...

Having you by my side has always been meaningful… you are my star that brighten up my day and you will always be in my heart.... It's a promise....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA