Party Invitation - Play Imaginative (P.I)

Baby got a party invitation from Play Imaginative (P.I) for the latest pre-launch for Tofu Molly Strawberry Version… so we decided to go there after our work… moreover baby had pre-ordered two smery tofu for me…. Muacks baby!!! They are Smery Tofu TTF 2008 – Secret Version & Smery Tofu TTF 2008 Version…

baby's pre-ordered...

5" Smery Tofu TTF 2008 – Secret Version

5" Smery Tofu TTF 2008 Version…

Baby took some pixs during the party…. Wow… all about Tofu….



I signed up as a member there too… so I can get a discounted price when I pre-order the Tofu Molly Strawberry Version… indeed, I only paid SGD80 for the pre-order… rather good deal..
10" latest pre-launch for Tofu Molly Strawberry Version

We left there around eight … we went for our late dinner near my place…

Thanks baby for getting me the two Limited Edition Smery Tofu TTF 2008 Version…and thanks for being with me always… you never failed to make me smile… well... your tease and laughter really brighten up my day… but this doesn’t mean that you can bully me… haha perhaps.. only I can bully you… you got it baby…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA