Weekend Visit to Play Imaginative (P.I)

Went down to Play Imaginative (P.I) with Baby & my bro - Henry.... latest pre-launch for Tofu Molly Son Version… I didn't get that... instead going for another promotion... 16-inch Original To-Fu Gum @ only SGD 60 & 16-inch Blank (B/W) To-Fu Gum @ SGD 55....



My Bubblegum Series Set - Completed ...... Thanks Baby... I love them sooooooooo much....

Devilrobots' lovable TO-FU figure gets blown up to 16 inches! Since chewing gum is banned in Singapore, a special 'bubble gum' version for PI has been immortalized by the designers.

Signature - Devilrobots - Shin

Certificate of Authenticity - 16" Original Gum Tofu Vinyl Figure

Baby got me Play To-Fu Mini Vinyl Series 1 @ SGD70 (after 50% less) & Little Molly Series - Little Wonder Molly @ SGD 20 & Little I Love You Molly (Je t'aime) @ SGD 27... as well...
A series of 2.5" Mini To-Fu figures from Devilrobots and Play Imaginative - a blend of classic & new AlphabeTo-Fus to start 2008 with a bang! Two additional mystery designer crossovers complete this set of twelve delicious bites.
Release Date - June 2008
Design by kennyswork
Little I Love You Molly (Je t'aime)
Little Wonder Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA