Long day on Sat....

Early lunch @ Soup Restaurant@ Centrepoint…
My Baby kel-ling
Nice lunch …. yummy…. muacks… baby…

Picked up my bro - Henry @ his place... we went to the Play Imaginative (P.I) @W Tannery Lane for the 2-3pm special buys promotion... After our fruitful buy @ Play Imaginative (P.I), Baby sen my bro to town.... so we headed down to Orchard - Paragon for light snack....
Beviamo @ Paragon.....
Cheers Baby.....
We ordered tea by the pot... I had Earl Grey while Baby had Darjeeling...

We had Tuna Sandwich...
After our snacks... Baby drove down to Cineleisure for our singing session @ K Box... Baby got the lovers' - Two Part Keyrings for us.... so sweet of him...
After our singing @ 10pm.. we headed down to City Space.... for some cocktails.... OM...full house... need to wait for 20-30mins.... so baby took some pics for me while waiting for the seats....

After waited for 15-20mins... Baby decided to check with the lounge waitress about our seats... she told us that there were still alot of people before us... so disappointed... we decided not to wait anymore... Baby sent me home... whole day actitives.... long day sia... fell asleep again in the car.... Thanks Baby for your endless TLC.... After together for two months, I realised that everything happened for a reason... and the most important is that I found the true meaning of love in you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA