Pleasant Surprise...

I made an appointment with Alston – Le Salon for a free fringe cut after work… Baby sent me there….and waited for me for about 30-40mins…. so sweet of him… he surprised me by getting me the Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Heaven Set during my haircut… The set consist of body lotion & a miniature perfume… Omg.. is my fave fragrance…. Thanks baby…. muacks!!!
Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Heaven Set
5ml miniature perfume
Thanks baby... for sending me back for home-cooked dinner.....

Baby picked me up from my place around ten for chill-out… We went to newly-open Harry’s Bar – The Sail Marina Bay…
interior of the bar
table top design
Baby ordered Mojito.. while I ordered Flavoured Margarita – Passion Fruit…. The best Frozen Margarita that I ever had…. Well…. is my fave cocktail in heart now…

After our drinks…. We went to Joo Seng Road for supper… my motive for going there is because I am craving for the Teochew FishBall Noodles… too bad is closed… baby had Roasted Chicken Rice instead… while I shared the soup with baby… well I’ll be back again for the Fishball Noodles….

Baby sent me home after our supper… while waiting for baby’s call.. something has always been lingering on my mind… its none other than my baby… really miss baby a lot…. Hope that my baby had a great day too…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA