Fruitful Shopping Day

Lunch @ Ding Tai Feng @ Wisma Atria…


my Baby Kel-ling
Nice lunch ….. yummy….

After lunch shopping @ Isetan… baby got me the Topshop Leather Sling Bag & Limited Edition of Anna Sui Red Container Box… muacks… baby…

My Shopping desire @ Wisma was fulfilled, so we went over to Vivo City… attending the Cleo Fashion Workshop @ River Island … Baby...thanks for helping me to do the reservation with them…. see I have such a wonderful 'fiance' running errands for me.... he is so sweet to me....

During the Cleo workshop… I was given a 20% card for my purchase…
Baby got me a scarf, over-knee black socks & a purple gem bracelet…

I have a fruitful shopping day…. Thanks baby….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA