Being with Baby....

Baby walked over to Goldheart @ City link to get alter the bracelet I got for him for our 3rd month anniversary… during lunch time.... after that we went to Shokudo for lunch...
Lunch @ Shokudo - Japanese Pasta & Pizza... We shared Mushroom Soup & the Vanilla Ice-cream with Chocolate Fudge. Baby had Chicken & Asparagus Pasta with Wafu Sauce while I had Chicken & Mushroom Miso Soup Pasta…
Mushroom Soup
Chicken & Mushroom Miso Soup Pasta
Chicken & Asparagus Pasta with Wafu Sauce
Vanilla Ice-cream with Chocolate Fudge

Dinner @ Kim Gary…. Baby drove down to Vivo City... To our surprise, there was no queue… hehe... lucky us.... We had Minestrone Soup… klein in size… haha… kinda of cute sia… I had Unagi Bibim Bap while baby had Seafood Bibim Bap…
Minestrone Soup
Unagi Bibim Bap
Seafood Bibim Bap

After dinner… we went to watch ‘Madagascar 2 – Escape Africa’ @ GV Vivo City... Worth my thumbs up... very entertaining... great for both children & adults....

Having my love makes you happy… your tolerance is endless, I love that you’d rather be with me than anywhere else. I will cherish the trust and let it be with me forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA