Sick.....

I have been LS for the past few days... I hate it... My LS hasn't gotten any better!!! Feeling really weak this morning... slight cough... headache (abit faintish)... gastric pain... didn't feel like working but I have got things to do... so here I am, in the office... maybe I should take a half day mc...

While on my way to work, suddenly a question came into my mind... I was thinking... during our twilight years... who will still be on our mind...

Is it the one I loved the most?
Is it the one who loved me the most?
The one who had let me down?
The one who I had let down?

Who would it be... Maybe xiao lao tou can enlighten me... hehe!!!~ At least for now, I know I will remember those people who love & care for me…

To love is to have someone special, one who you can always depend on, be there through the years to share laughter and tears with you. To love is to make special memories of moments you love and recall all the good things that brings greatest love to your life....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got my answer from an oversea e-mail from xiao lao tou...

The answer, the answer..
I search deep down,
A frown on my brow,
But i found something I cannot say, nor guess who would be on your mind
As time flies by, people come and go
Isn't it such a bind my baby?

But i know this much is true baby,
And all i can tell you is,
When people change and judge you by face value,
I will remain and be the same for you, towards our twilight years

When your hair grows grey, and as you age gracefully,
I will still stroke your hair, kiss your forehead,
tell you that you mean the world to me
As i look at you smile, a ray of sunlight always

So what am i saying?
This silly boy always riddles and fiddles
Baby, all i can tell you is,

In your twilight years,
No matter the hurt, no matter the obstacles, no matter your flaws
no matter whatever and ever,
Your baby boy will be true to you, this much i know, as i grow old with you every minute until that time comes,
In this life and the next, you will always be my beloved baby ling po po, and i will love you, unconditionally, forever and ever.

And so, if this much is true, then the answer will come naturally to you,
my blue sky eyed belle,
my beloved
my baby,
my popo.

Loving you always

Baby Gonggong Kel-ling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA