The little things you do... keep love fresh

Lunch @ Balestier with my lunch kakis & Baby…We had Bak Chor Mee together… Super yummy with my both thumbs up…

Baby surprised me by getting me the Fossil Bracelet Charm Watch.... he claimed that is his gift for me for our 3rd month anniversary... OM!!!.. I love charm watch.... Thanks baby…. muacks!!!

looks nice on my wrist... hehe...
Free Fossil 2009 Calendar with every purchase...
After work, we went to Fossil - Heeren, I got him a brown wallet... as I promised him before I will get him a new wallet... so here is it... I fulfilled my promise....
Additional drop down card compartment...
Dinner wif Baby @ Bukit Timah Food Centre... It's been a long time since we had dinner there le... As usual... we ordered Fried Garlic Baby Kai Lan & Chilli Crayfish served with hot rice.... Delicious & crunchy veggies and the Chilli Crayfish was great and I love the chilli gravy sooooooo much.... It was a super yummy dinner... Thanks Baby for removing the crayfish shell for me... Verliebt sie mit immer… meine Kel-ling…. Next time... I want to try the satay for sure... haha...
Thanks fot the 'K' massages... I love best The "I Love You's" for no reason... telling me that you care, The little things mean a lot to me , but one thing for sure... the little things keep us together and I'll love you forever more....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA