Holiday-ing & Shopping Spree in BKK - Day 03 (Last Day)

Back to hotel at 11pm after our buffet dinner. Actually we gals were having our body massage the next morning but we had yet fulfilled our shopping desires... so Jo, Susie & I decided to reject the massage session... Trio gals talked till 3am in the room...Though we had our buffet dinner, still feeling hungry, so we ordered supper from Room Service - Triple Deck Sandwich... Wah lau... damm ex... Cost us 506 Baht nett sia... ~-~

We woke up around 9am, had our breakfast at MAC near Chi Lom Skytrain Station again before we headed down for Siam Square by Skytrain (BTS) to Siam Station, due to fulfilled violet's guava cravings @ Siam Paragon, we had lesser time to shop in Siam Square.... So we went again... A must go place... to satisfy the buying desire. Siam Square is known as the center of fashion.... Lady shoppers' paradise.

Bought some chewing gums for my Baby & Collegues from 7-eleven
Got a Linen Purple Kurox there @ 180 Baht for myself


3 Cutie ballpens for my nieces (Elise & Chloe) & nephew (Daniel) @ 10 Baht each
Schedule Books @ 3 for 100 Baht for myself, Wei Wei & Baby

Patent Sling back @ 100 Baht


We left for Platinum Mall for lunch... Had lunch @ foodcourt. We had Fried Oyster and of course my fave Pad Thai again... After our lunch, we continued to shop there... haha.... We were going to fulfill our last min shopping desires....

Pad Thai... My Fave

Here were the stuffs I got from :-

Anna Sui Compact Mirror @ 170 Baht ; Anna Sui Blusher @ 110 Baht for myself

Furry Watch @ 120 Baht for myself
Mini Accessories Hanger @ 50 Baht and another Diamonte Hair Bang @ 40 Baht for myself
Big Accessories Hanger @ 250 Baht for my sister-in-law, Karen.... for her bday gift

Along the way back to Amari Watergate Hotel for our transfer... We need to pass by Central World Plaza in order to get to our hotel. We popped by MOS BURGER -Japanese Fine Burger & Coffee. Bought a Tako Katsu burger and shared among the three of us... Super yummy... I love it...

Pix taken from Platinum Mall Bridge

View from Platinum Mall Bridge


Time files fast... Our 3D/2N shopping trip came to the end... Took 2010hrs flight back to Singapore... reaching Singapore @ 2330hrs... Thx Baby for picking me up from the airport... Will be going there again... this time will be with Baby... We are planning either Oct or Nov 2009 to get more stuffs... haha...

Our check-in Baggages... weighed at 51.1kg

I fell sick the moment, I reached home... feeling abit feverish... my body was weak & cold... Baby stopped me from going to work... as my body was burning hot... He brought me to see doc the next day... I was down with flu, cough & super high fever @ 40 Degree Cel... 2 days MC was given to me by the doctor... Thx baby for taking care of me when I was not feeling well... Appreciate Baby's TLC...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA