Lunch Trip @ Tuas

My Boss - Mr Chia was on whole day leave.... so Baby & I decided to go tuas for early lunch @ 12:15pm. The car ride was about 35mins.... we went to Pioneer Seafood Restaurant for lunch.....

Our Lunch :-
Braised Homemade Tofu
Claypot Brinjal with Black Beans & Minced Meat
Chicken Herbal Soup (Soup of the day)

We shared Salty Fish Fried Rice too....
Love the Braised Homemade Tofu the most... the gravy.... so delicious & yummy....

We had a delightful lunch there… Thanks for the lunch treat… After our lunch...it was almost 1:35pm... Reaching office ard 2:10pm... keke.. (discreetly)....

Baby... I'll belong to you forever, it has been so good like this from the start, so baby, you gotta trust me with your heart... Your love for me is so sweet, gentle, tender. My love for you is so true and deep.... I love you more each and every day... yes I really do....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA