Willkommen meine baby....

Baby's flight landed @ 1848hrs ytd evening.... so happy... Baby finally back home... Baby reached my place @ 2030hrs... He greeted me with a bouquet of pink roses... (huh... too bad they are fake de... haix)... followed by a warm hug & a passion kiss....
Can u tell those were fake roses... baby kena conned...haix... think to anxious to meet me... so in a rush, never realise lol... haha ... but he said his thoughts & heart was real though the flowers were fake.... gan dong sia....
My gifts from him.... he got for me in NZ....
for my family... so sweet & thoughful of him...
Woollen Sweater for me to keep myself warm
for ourselves @ work.... of course he will do the making... hehe.. there's goes without saying... keke....
My fave...Bailey's.. for us... He got that @ DFS for Xmas... hehe...
nice vase for the fakey pinky roses...
Thanks for gifts, hugs & kisses... Baby... you came into my life and touched my heart. You hold the key to my heart… I am very happy giving you all my love. When I wake up in the morning, I thank God for I can see this wonderful man that's lying next to me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA