Holiday-ing & Shopping Spree in BKK - Day 01

Going to Bangkok with Jo, Susie & Violet by Tiger Airways. My first time taking Tiger Airways from Budget Terminal....
 

We arrived Bangkok Airport @ 0830Hrs (bkk time). 30mins from Airport to our hotel - Amari Watergate Hotel by VIP Cosy Combi Transfer...

 
Hotel Lobby
 
 
 
 
Bathroom 
 
 

After checking in our comfy room, time for our shopping le...Went to Indra Regent street market for some morning buys.

 
 
Stripey cardigan @ 50 Baht for myself
 
 
 
Satin Dressy Top @ 150 Baht for Mrs Baby
 
 
 
Quilted Shoes @ 199 Baht for myself
 
 
 
Sleeping shorts @ 40 Baht for myself
 
 
 
From Violet to me..... (FOC)

Time for lunch. Had our food at Platinum Mall foodcourt.
Mango Salad (tasty with mango, mini shrimps, ikan bills, peanuts) & my fave Pad Thai

After our quick lunch, we continued our shopping in the mall... haha.... Shopping Queens, here we come....

 
 
Bangles @ 70 Baht each for myself
 
 
 
Checkered long top @ 150 Baht for myself
 
 
 
Qulited Dress @ 150 Baht for myself
 
 
 
Scarf @ 100 Baht each for myself

Yawn! Break time. Jo, Susie & I went back to hotel for a short nap while Violet met her friend for dinner. We left hotel around 5.30pm for our next stop to Central World Plaza. (Walking distance from our hotel)

On our way to Central World Plaza, I got a Kanya West Shades for myself & baby

 
Kanya West Shades @ 80 Baht each
 
 
 
Halloween Deco @ Zen.

At Naraya Boutique.. New range from Naraya
 
 
 
Bag from Naraya @ 380 Baht for myself
 
 
Satin lilac make-up pouch @ 50 Baht for Baby's Mum & the flowery with blue strips sunglasses pouch @ 50 Baht for myself

Our stomach growling le... time for dinner... Roaming around the top levels of Central World for some nice food. We past by this Viet-thai Posh Resturant - Gia Long Cuisine. So we gave it a shot.... nice ambience for dining.....
 
 
 
 Interior of the resturant
 
 
 
Susie & Jo
 
 
I had Fried Rice with Sauteed Prawn
 
 
 
Jo took Shrimp Paste Fried Rice
 
 
Viet Dish - Pho (Beef Noodles) for Susie

We shared Seafood Tom Yam Soup & Viet Snack - Spring Rolls
 
 
 
Filling dinner!!! Yummy...

Strolling the night market after dinner... Got some stuffs along the way

 
 
Lacoste Polo Tee @ 100 Baht for Baby
 
 
 
Diamonte Hair Band @ 70 Baht for myself

It was drizzling... We rushed back to hotel before it started to rain heavily... very true enough, the moment we stepped in the hotel, it rained heavily.... no choice but to call off our supper @ Chinatown. Sigh!!! Shall rest early for the night lol.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA