GO! Music Party - The future is NOW

Due to Formula 1... A lot of roads closure + road diversions... Getting around that area has became an extreme hassle thing for many of us... Traffic jam everywhere. Arrgh! Because of this... Took us almost an hour to get to Marina Bay Sands from Suntec City... Luckily Ms Jasmine Chung was kind enough to hold on to the tickets for us till 8 plus... F.I.N.A.L.L.Y, WE REACHED!...OMG! The whole convention hall premise was dang crowded... The respond was good :)
Love this poster! Hope I can bring it home *Wishful Thinking*
Upon reaching, I collected my tickets from the Bazaar booth :)

While Baby went to the gents... Joanne & I cam-whoring... Haha! Best way to kill time...

Since the party starts after 9pm.. Trio of us grabbed our quick dinner @ the basement of the Marina Bay Sands... Joanne & I just sat back and relaxed while Baby did all the thingy.. Haha!!!

Baby & Joanne has Roasted Chicken Rice while I had Wanton Mee... Pretty pricey but taste good @_^. Compensate each other, so I think not so bad in the end ^_*

After our dinner, we went to the party area... We came across this photo-taking machine by Carlsberg (The shape of the beer bottle ; green in color) Pretty interesting, people seem having fun with it. So we decided to shot ourselves with this machine...
Pics below were taken directly from the machine's screen... (kinda blur lolx)

Pics extracted from Carlsberg's FB Fanpage... (more standard rite ^_^)

The party started!!! One word to describe - CROWDED... So hard to take pics of my fave artistes on stage :( In fact, I only managed to take 2 pixs from Santigold @_@... Sorry guys! Overall, I enjoyed myself to the bits (think my baby too, cos he did some dance there... Haha!) Thumbs up for everything lined up for us (I mean all the guests & audience in the house).

DJ - Andrew T performed on stage before Santigold... while he was doing his DJ remix music set... Baby took a video clip.. Ambience in the house was HIGH... That time was only 2115hrs... Can you imagine the crowd later after 2230hrs (WILL BE OMG!!!)

We had a great time there... Love the 'LIVE' music experience... Thanks Harper's Bazaar Singapore for the complimentary tickets once again... *MUACKS*

Have a pleasant viewing! Enjoy folks....
--------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA