Say Bye Bye to Double Chin

Sometimes, I really wonder how the fats get into the chin area.... As we know that double chins are very hard to get rid of… They are not like other parts of our body that can be ‘gym’ them off… I was really delighted when I was given this product to try - Yufit Face Shaper V-Line Bra... Thanks Lush Beauty!

Yufit Perfect V-Line Hot Face Shaper Bra - This wonderful product helps to shape up the face and reducing double chin....

Thanks for the creation for pampering and taking care of the chin area - one of important features but often being neglected...

A box of 7-pc of Yufit Perfect V-Line Face Shaper Bra for $35.

I am going to try out this product… anxious to see the results…

Hang both ends on the ears.... and I had it on!

Amazingly… The mask REALLY started to heat up by itself in 5 mins times! Self heating as it claimed! Remove the face bra after 30-40 minutes…

My result is OUT >>>> Slight difference... I supposed ;)

The difference is not really a lot cos I only tried the mask once… But I believe after a few mask-ing will tend to show more results… Indeed, after one time usage, I feel my skin around chin area is more firmer than before… Though it only shape up my face by alittle but this product is still useful…

You can get Yufit HOT Face Shaper Bra at John Little departmental Store (Jurong Point, Plaza Singapura), BHG Bishan (Junction8), Hereen (ALT)

For more information, visit their webbie - http://www.secretive.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA