Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore / AVALON AT LARGE GO

"The space is set and the audio visuals are being put in place, to create a cosmic sphere spinning non stop music from our artistes!"

I won a pair of tickets to VIP passes to Avalon at Large GO! - DAY 01 (23/Sept). Ms Jasmine Chung from Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore delivered this piece of good news for me via email and the collection of tickets @ Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre Hall itself... Thanks Jasmine! *Over the Moon*

This is my winning VIP tickets worth... OM! This pair of VIP passes entitles to an open bar from 8-9pm... Thanks ya! What's really WOW me is the venue...

Yes! @ Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre... My first time stepping in this Expo & Convention Centre. Feeling kinda of excited now... Haha!
---------------------------------
Baby & I can't wait to catch TWO of our fave artistes 'LIVE'... They are performing tonight...

Flo Rida

Above & Beyond
**********************************
Love Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore and of course my VIP passes!!! *Hugs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA