PUPA - POLVERE DI LUCE DUO EYE-SHADOW

Collected the POLVERE DI LUCE DUO EYE-SHADOW from ALT @ Heeren - Pupa counter... I am glad to be selected to try out this lovely eye-shadow... Appreciate loads!

From the webbie source :-
POLVERE DI LUCE DUO EXTRALIGHT POWDER EYE-SHADOW
WITH SATIN EFFECT + SPARKLING EFFECT

Precious, shimmering pearls on top of a satiny colour for an totally novel effect of light and reflections.

A coloured eye shadow with an almost imperceptible powder texture, optimal hold and colours to be shaded at will.

This luminous eyeshadow with a magic mix of pearls provides a transparent base sparkling with crystalline light.


How lucky am I to be given my fave color - Smokey series (shimmery glittery slivery white + satin-matte finish black). Being chosen for the Pupa Tried & Tested... Required to take a pic of myself to show how I look when wearing on the Polvere Di Luce Duo Eye-shadow.

The eye-shadow glides on easily for me. Love the highlighting effect on my eye area... I always a big fan of smokey eye... This eye-shadow makes perfect for me... The downside of this product is the stopper that protects the powder... The eye-shadow tends to spill out when the stopper is lifted up... Will be glad if the packaging can be improved in-order to maintain the quality of the product...

Thanks PUPA once again for selecting me to try out this wonderful eye-shadow... Muacks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA