My plan for Halloween 2010

Walking along Orchard area with my Baby... We saw some 'Ghosts & Demons' parading outside Ngee Ann City, they were heading towards ION... This parade was to create awareness for the public for their up-coming october event - Halloween Horrors 2010 @ Night Safari....
-------------------------------------------
Took some quick snaps while they were walking... The white-dressed ghost kinda of scary with the tongue sticking out... (Baby spotted him first, cos I was glued by the female ghost in Gold Cheong Sam with the vintage umbrella... Her make-up was heavy with red-blooded shots eyes...

Opps! This Vampire (Jiang Shi) stopped & looked @ me while I was snapping happily...
Took this pix of 'Ms Demon' from far... Unfortunately she spotted me and walked towards my direction, she wanted to HUG me... OMG! She looked so fugly, I really can't put myself to hug her... So I rejected her and said bye to her instead... Haha!

The tormented souls are roaming back to the forests of the award-winning Night Safari... Join them for a frightful night... They are DYING to meet you!

WARNING : May cause palpitations, goosebumps and the urge to return for more! NOT RECOMMENDED for the FAINT-HEARTED.

Their Spooky Halloween Set Dinners were pretty interesting too...

For more information, visit their webbie - http://www.halloweenhorrors.com.sg/index.html

PS :- We are planning to go there for Halloween Night... See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA