Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D Preview Screening

I won a pair of tickets to Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D from FB - F Movie Mag Fanpage! I watched it with Baby... As I am working in Suntec... It's hassle free for me... Baby made his own way to Suntec after work... We had a quick dinner before picking up the tixs... As the registration started @ 6.45pm onwards...

A series of Resident Evil: Afterlife posters. Enjoy ya!

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D is a science fiction action horror film. The plot is thin... Most of scenes are so cliche... I love the 3D effects in the movie. The cinematography is beautiful and the visuals are stunning... They really put in a lot time & effort to make this movie and of course a lot of money too... From this point, it is definitely worth watching. Do catch this show if you a Resident Evil fan.

Rating: 3.5/5

Ali Larter looks great in this movie... Below scene : She was against the Axeman... OM! I love this scene soooo much. This role really suits her well :)
Ali Larter as Claire Redfield in Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Thanks F Movie Mag for selecting me as one of the few to get this pair of movie tickets - Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA