My review on Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover

Have heard alot of raves about this product - Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover eversince it launched in the market early this year...

50 reviewers will be selected by Beautymap to witness the goodness of this product... Selected reviewers are required to submit their reviews... Woohoo! I am being selected as one of the reviewers. Thanks Beautymap for giving me a chance to use this product...

Baby sent me to the given location to pick up the product from Beautymap during lunchie hour... Thanks Baby for making time for me... Appreciate loads!
I have tried this product since Tuesday night... After using 3 times... There is still slight greasy feeling even though is water-based formula... I feel that there is still alittle oil content in it... Can't deny the fact that it does effectively removes all my makeup… Definitely a star-buy from Bioré… The smell is an added bonus to the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA