Dinner at Saizeriya Restaurant, City Square Mall

I am back again to Saizeriya Restaurant, City Square Mall after my last visit in July 2012. Baby and I are still pretty in love with the wide variety of food items on offer to the diners, and of course, we are greatly attracted by the price tags too.

 
 
They have a wide selection of soft drinks and hot coffee/tea at the drink counter bar, and we topped up a minimal charge for a free flow of drink throughout our meal.
 

 
We started off the meal with our must-order Original Focaccia and Garlic Butter Focaccia.

 
We had Chicken Stew, though it tasted pretty alright but I still prefer the one served at Liang Court.
 
 
Baby ordered his all-time favorite Soup Pasta Asari as his main course...
 
 
I love escargots, and I will never get enough of them. I ordered a half dozen Oven Grilled Escargots for myself. The fragrance won me over when it was served on the table. Though it was sinful, but I simply can’t help myself eating the special garlic butter. The escargots tasted amazingI WANT TO GO FOR SECOND SERVING!!
 
 
The damage was SGD25-ish. Baby has been visiting the gym pretty regular recently, apart from doing normal workouts, he did weights too… See, this is his results, BRAVO!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA