I love Bata: Spring Summer 2013

Bata has been in the shoe-making industry for over a 100 years, and as time progressed, the importance of the shoes is a factor for all consumers.

 
As standards of living rises, our lifestyles change, and the demands from consumers get higher. In this new urban life, shoes not just protect our feet, they must also look fashionable, feel comfortable and support a variety of activities.

 
An all-time favorite footwear brand, Bata Singapore unveils their latest Spring Summer Collection 2013 at the Peninsular Plaza Showroom.
 

 
 
Bata Spring Summer’s Men Collection 2013



 
Bata Spring Summer’s Women Collection 2013

 
I was glad to be invited to their inaugural bloggers’ event. The Bata Spring Summer Collection includes bags and shoes which come in stylish designs at an affordable price for both genders, but most importantly, they are designed to bring comfort to our feet.


 
A brief presentation was conducted during the event.


 
I am smitten by the shining studs around the bags and shoes, and I also love the colorful ballerina shoes collection too.

 
All thanks to Bata Singapore, all bloggers were allowed to pick one pair of shoes and a bag of our choice… I will reveal my pick in my next post as there will be a blogger voting contest. Do vote for me, much appreciated!!

 
 


I want to thank Sweetie for extending the invite to me and Bata Singapore for the kind hospitality.

 
Do LIKE them on Facebook...

 
Spring Summer Collection 2013 will be available at all Bata Singapore retail outlets in 01 March 2013 onwards. Do check out the Bata outlet near you!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA