My fruitful weekend day-out

Shopping has always been my favorite, and retail therapy is pretty much a good way to de-stress us from the urban city life.

 
  I have a fetish over cute stuffs and I got myself 2 note/memo books which featured Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma. The main reason is to get myself more organised and well-planned of my stuffs for the year 2013.
 
 
  OMG!! Cute overload...

 
Take a peep and look at the pretty and cute pages in the book...



 
They look so cute that I don’t bear to leave any pen marks on the page...





 
This is my favorite, always...

 
I believe that all my friends know that I am a music lover, and music completes my life as I live my life for music... 

 
Baby got me a pair of beats by dr.dre Monster ear-piece.


We went to Baby's favorite childhood food haunt, Sing Kee Restaurant for dinner. It is located at Jalan Chengai, Taman Melodies and definitely worth our numerous re-visit... 

 
I enjoyed eating the Pork Ribs and Bittergourd in Black Bean Sauce very much, this was definitely the highlight of our dinner as the gravy was uber delicious that it whet up our appetites. We enjoyed it every much.
 
 

The Braised Beancurd was pretty special as the sauce looked and tasted exactly like the gravy for the hor-fun. *unique*



 
I like the extra-ordinary way of how the beancurd is cooked and it is worth mentioning!!

 
Lastly, we ordered the French Beans with Minced Meat, and it was pretty oily as a whole and tasted normal. The damage was reasonable and affordable! Overall, our meal was pretty good though there were some hits and misses. 
 
 
We purchased two cans of Taiwan Fruit Beer (Lychee and White Grape flavor) before we made our exit out from KSL City.

 
Lastly. I bought a black lacy top from FOS at RM43...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA